I keep waiting for my kitchen to be done, really really done, to post pictures. But after my 361st trip to Lowes last night for try #3 at getting the right cabinent trim...I give up. I've ordered the trim 3 times - at last!, I got the call - it had finally arrived. I drove the 30 mins to Lowes, happily opened the box and discovered, to my great horror, that the trim was STILL wrong. I won't lie, I had a breakdown - right there at the customer service desk. I was "that customer". When it was all said and done, they re-ordered the trim and gave me a much-deserved discount. I looked at the service manager and said, "well, at least I discovered the mistake here. If I had gone all the way home and found out it was the wrong trim, I might have come back with a gun." She just sort of looked at me. Not the most politically correct thing to say, but I really think I meant it. So, without further ago: my kitchen (before and after) - minus the trim...
Before:

After:

And my favorite part (my mom's idea), the streak behind the sink:
No comments:
Post a Comment