Thursday, August 20, 2009

Charlie Bit Me

I saw this clip first several months ago and had it recently reforwarded to me. There is something so inexplicably funny about this. Love it.



(By the way, who hasn't put their finger in "the proverial mouth of Charlie" and then been surprised when he bit down? Life lessons to be learned here, I'm sure.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kearly, I have really enjoyed your blog. You are so witty and funny. Have you thought of writing a book? What an exciting life you lead. I just RSVP'd to the reunion now that I know you are coming! I'm very excited to see you again! Love ya,
Sunny

THE NORRIS FAMILY said...

This is one of my FAVORITE youtube clips EVER. I laugh so hard each time i see it that my sides hurt....even just thinking about it. Something about that sweet british accent...

Greg and Tammy said...

That is so funny. I've seen it before, but it really gets even better with time.

PS - I'll try not to grow out my luscious red toe nails any more. Didn't realize they scared you so...

:)

Sara said...

Oh hilarious! Can't that somehow be combined with Candy Mountain Charlie??