Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Worth A Try


This one told me that my apartment was "very dusty". 
I told her I had an idea for a fun game. 

She said, "What is it?"
I said, "I'll give you a piece of cloth and you can catch all the dust."
She said, "No thanks, that doesn't sound fun."

I tried.

PS - it took forever to get the picture above.  Mostly, all I got was shots of this:


She may be four, but don't underestimate this one.
She knows her mind and takes no survivors.

3 comments:

Cyndie said...

Catching dust does sound fun. I'll suggest it to my own 4-yr old tomorrow. Like you said, it's worth a try.

POOTIE POOTWELL said...

Oh - if only it had worked - how clean your baseboards would have been.

Sheldon Miller said...

I have photos of both her mother and her great grandmother doing the "avert" hand motion to the camera. She comes by it honestly.

Sheldon