I tried on these shoes recently and loved them.
Truly. But I was told by Anna that she'd cut my feet off if I bought them. So, obviously, I didn't. What I didn't realize was that attempting to purchase a "serviceable pair of black shoes" is a sign of early onset aging.
But quickly this was made clear to me when I told Anna that I'd bought a swimshirt and set the physical fitness goal of never allowing sun to shade my skin again with the intent of tanning. (Yes, those are the kinds of "fitness" goals I set.)
She immediately told me I was ridiculous yet kindly offered her support by volunteering to buy me a swim burka. I told her "no, no, got it covered" and then modeled my new swimshirt for her.
Which she then promptly labeled my Hamburglar Suit. You be the judge:
Truly. But I was told by Anna that she'd cut my feet off if I bought them. So, obviously, I didn't. What I didn't realize was that attempting to purchase a "serviceable pair of black shoes" is a sign of early onset aging.
But quickly this was made clear to me when I told Anna that I'd bought a swimshirt and set the physical fitness goal of never allowing sun to shade my skin again with the intent of tanning. (Yes, those are the kinds of "fitness" goals I set.)
She immediately told me I was ridiculous yet kindly offered her support by volunteering to buy me a swim burka. I told her "no, no, got it covered" and then modeled my new swimshirt for her.
Which she then promptly labeled my Hamburglar Suit. You be the judge:
No comments:
Post a Comment