I generally avoid internet DIYs because they, like Justin Bieber's movie "Never Say Never", make me feel like I haven't done anything with my life.
But, this one, hardware bathtub toys, was too tempting. So cool, right?
No so I figured out on trip 5 to Home Depot -- 4 specialized tools and something like $638 dollars later.
Damn you, Brooding Hen, damn. you. "Drill some holes", you say. Have any of you tried this feat? A collossal mess and no small amount of Gorilla Glue later, this project was finished.
And forever more, I'll just go to Toys R Us and get Legos.
But, this one, hardware bathtub toys, was too tempting. So cool, right?
No so I figured out on trip 5 to Home Depot -- 4 specialized tools and something like $638 dollars later.
Damn you, Brooding Hen, damn. you. "Drill some holes", you say. Have any of you tried this feat? A collossal mess and no small amount of Gorilla Glue later, this project was finished.
And forever more, I'll just go to Toys R Us and get Legos.


No comments:
Post a Comment