I decided this was the year to finally decorate my apartment for Christmas. I went to Target and bought, I think, 10 strands of lights.
I was thinking something very reasonable along these lines. Something, you know, to redeem myself from the fiasco that was the hardware bath toys incident (ongoing in this picture) and in an attempt to regain some ground lost to Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" movie (seriously, let's talk some more about this).
I got this far:
Entirely too much work. All lights were safely returned to Target the next day. We'll try again next year. Maybe.
I was thinking something very reasonable along these lines. Something, you know, to redeem myself from the fiasco that was the hardware bath toys incident (ongoing in this picture) and in an attempt to regain some ground lost to Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" movie (seriously, let's talk some more about this).
I got this far:
Entirely too much work. All lights were safely returned to Target the next day. We'll try again next year. Maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment