More to come, but in the meanwhile, the below picture pretty much sums up our experience:
- dirty/hot
- totally taken with the exotic-ness of where we were
- so relieved when our plan, made most likely in the preceeding 12 hours, worked
- dirty/hot
- overwhelmed
- feeling slightly illish from who knows what
- filling up on some overdue "sister time" (although still missing 2/3 of my sisters)
- dirty/hot

(This picture was taken after a 12 km, 1 hour and 53 min cab ride through Mumbai. We made it to the airport, nearly gassed to death by diesel exhaust and oppressive heat, 17 minutes before our plane was supposed to take off. Pure panic and total pathetic-ness sure can get you far when you need it to...we made the plane.)
5 comments:
17 minutes eh? I can just imagine you saying "we need more trinkets - only a few more stalls, only a few more stalls."
haha, you know me too well...ah, you "could be right"...
will you ehhvvveerrr forgive me?
WOW. So many fun trips with your family! Looks like fun. Can't wait for more pictures! Now I just need to find someone to watch rascal junior so that I can join you!
Oh the humanity! That picture gets worse and worse everytime I see it!
David, that was not why we were late to our Mumbai flight. But it WAS why we were late to our US/Dubai flights...sooooo many trinkets!
Bring on the details of the trip! Geez, what is it like to travel the world?!? My "world" today consisted of a trip down to 26th and Madison. I encountered some of the "dirty/hot" on the 6 train, but that is about it.
Post a Comment