Yes, I might have gained a pound or 2 care of Uncle Booz's bottomless expense account, but does the abaya really need to call this out??
Here's more like it. Hair-loose and fancy free. Watch out men...
UPDATE: I should clarify that the guy on the right is Elias. Not a "staring starer" but in fact a colleague who sits 2 cubes over from me and 1 to the left at the office. And if I remember correctly, there was some joke being made at the time of photo-taking about said photo-taking.
7 comments:
Watch out is right! I think the dude eying you in that second photo didn't heed the warning.
You look beautiful, Rach!
gosh - what a fabulous picture of you! and i agree - that guy is checking you out! you might want to cover up! ;) j/k
Nice hair!
And I would be interested to hear your anti-abaya comments.
Rachel, Rachel - you aren't wearing the scarf right. There is too much skin showing. Fix it or I will take you to the camel souk and they will take care of you - What a HUSSY!
hahahahahaha your cheeks are almost as round as shiny as mine!
I think the abaya suits you quite well my dear.... :)
Post a Comment