Monday, November 17, 2008

Matthew Alan

Matthew, you are one of those lucky people born with a smile on your face. Well, once the colic was gone. And, oh how that smile has put a smile on our faces ever since. Well, your smile plus really great hugs.


I'm going to miss both your smile and hugs when you leave February 4, 2009 for two years to serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in ... California, Fresno speaking Espanol. But - WOW - we'll let you go for an adventure like this. Well done, 'Mamu', on a living a life that's brought you here. XO, baby bro.

6 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

WOW!!! That is so exciting! Crazy that he is really old enough to go on a mission?!? When Katie goes, I'm just heading into an old folks home, because that is where I belong. He is going to make such a handsome, wonderfully diligent missionary!! Yeah for Matthew!

Katrina said...

Fres-YES!!!
Congrats.

Anonymous said...

You make your mother cry. What wonderful children.

Anonymous said...

oooh man, I must say that is one good lookin picture you took of me Rachel!

p.s. i plan to graduate from the 350 to the 600 cc class of motorcycle and continue my days of danger when i get back from the mission!

susan said...

Nice makeover Rachel. And Matthew's right, that is a pretty sweet picture of him.

david said...

ye-yah. that's my boy.