You know, Zac Effron's got some excellent potential for beating out Charlton Heston. He's got the looks for seducing Neferteri, the moves for dancing in scarves with Jethro's daughters, the hair for the post-burning-bush poof, the arm muscles for raising the staff to issue plagues and part the Red Sea and the eyebrows for staring down the Israelites caught worshipping the golden calf...the only hitch might be his voice. I think it's just a little too high-pitched.
Man oh man... that just provided a very loud belly laugh from the Tamster. Good story Rach. I feel that Moses would roll over in his "proverbial grave" to see Zac Efron holding the ten commandments and parting the sea.
4 comments:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha good times
You know, Zac Effron's got some excellent potential for beating out Charlton Heston. He's got the looks for seducing Neferteri, the moves for dancing in scarves with Jethro's daughters, the hair for the post-burning-bush poof, the arm muscles for raising the staff to issue plagues and part the Red Sea and the eyebrows for staring down the Israelites caught worshipping the golden calf...the only hitch might be his voice. I think it's just a little too high-pitched.
Man oh man... that just provided a very loud belly laugh from the Tamster. Good story Rach. I feel that Moses would roll over in his "proverbial grave" to see Zac Efron holding the ten commandments and parting the sea.
I'd like to see Zac Efron try and pull off the wild Santa beard and white hair, good stuff!
Post a Comment