I am 100% in love with Mary and Jane. I mean, look at these pictures, how could I not be? And any girl who, when on her way to a "surprise" and asked to guess what the surprise is exclaims, "A HOT DOG!" is a girl after my own heart. Who wouldn't want a hot dog for a surprise??

Sam and Jamie - I beg of you to hurry back!

Sam and Jamie - I beg of you to hurry back!
3 comments:
I want ten tatoos. And a hot dog. Now look what you've done!
Thanks Rachel. And thanks again for letting us stay with you and periodically make you late for things that you were supposed to be doing--we all loved spending that time with you!
They are beautiful girls!!! Are they your nieces? They are so sweet. I love that they wanted hot dogs to be the surprise! :)
Post a Comment