Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hot or Not?

Allison and I have searched high and low for good looking Russian men.  

Beautiful women aplenty but it seems the vodka has done this country’s menfolk no favor.  

We’ve found 5 so far – but 1 turned out to be Italian (his fancy shoes and man bag threw us) and the other lived three hundred years ago and hangs now on the Hermitage walls.

 

3 comments:

Jamie Burnett said...

Any place where people believe smoking will cleanse the system will not have good looking men or women for that matter.

susan said...

That is one FINE looking painting.

Also, I had similar problems in Spain finding any sexy Spaniard with flowing locks and rippling muscles. So tragic.

Schmathy said...

This is SO TRUE! I always said that about Russia...beautiful women everywhere, and no good looking men to be found...the women would dress to the nines and the men would be in the proverbial track suit looking emaciated, unshaven, and hung over...the few good looking Russian men were usually associated with the mafia...