Funny you should say that. We frequently comment that Ian's urine loaded diapers smell like cheerios.
Hey, I've noticed that, too. I wonder what the cause of the similarity is.
I hadn't noticed that, but I'm sure I will at breakfast tomorrow. Now, to me, regular Cheerios smell like baby poop.
And if you eat too many of them, your urine starts to smell like honey nut cheerios.There's some serious food for thought.Discuss.
It IS!!! I've actually thought that same thing about real Cherrios too!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Funny you should say that. We frequently comment that Ian's urine loaded diapers smell like cheerios.
Hey, I've noticed that, too. I wonder what the cause of the similarity is.
I hadn't noticed that, but I'm sure I will at breakfast tomorrow. Now, to me, regular Cheerios smell like baby poop.
And if you eat too many of them, your urine starts to smell like honey nut cheerios.
There's some serious food for thought.
Discuss.
It IS!!! I've actually thought that same thing about real Cherrios too!
Post a Comment