Sometimes travel can be lonely when I'm traveling by myself. So I was head over heels happy to see Anna come through my door. Who would have thought that Amman was just a short 3 hour plane ride from Addis?!
She did her duty and saw the sites of lovely Addis while I worked. And then, once I broke free, we did all kinds of things like shop. Well, I guess we mostly just did one thing: like shop.
But while shopping we managed to sneak in a few sites - like Mexico Square. The deal with Mexico Square is that it's actually a circle and 40 years ago Daddy used to circle it like a crazy man with everyone in the car laughing hysterically.
We were not able to convince the taxi driver to follow Daddy's precedent. But we were able to teach him enough about cameras that we only got his thumb in a picture of us at Mexico Square just a little bit:
No comments:
Post a Comment