Here's something that is not included in the Lonely Planet "Things
to do in Malawi": get a root canal.
And for good reason - pure panic filled my heart when he pulled out a magnifying glass
to look at my x-ray:
I kid not - a magnifying glass. JUST LIKE INSPECTOR GADGET. A magnifying glass.
Dammit. No turning back at that point. He'd already started to drill. Just crossed my fingers (all of them) that his tools weren't being sanitized in a pot of boiling water....
to do in Malawi": get a root canal. And for good reason - pure panic filled my heart when he pulled out a magnifying glass
to look at my x-ray:
I kid not - a magnifying glass. JUST LIKE INSPECTOR GADGET. A magnifying glass.
Dammit. No turning back at that point. He'd already started to drill. Just crossed my fingers (all of them) that his tools weren't being sanitized in a pot of boiling water....
[Yes - by the way - I DO have a lot of cavities. I can see the judgement in your eyes.]
1 comment:
When you were living in my home, eating my food you were famous for having no cavities. Clearly, you need to come home. Soon.
Post a Comment