We've been sans internet for almost a week and a half. I was dying. Then I died even more to catch up with you via your blog. Are you kidding me? Your life is insane. Insanely awesome, that is.
That's really, really cruel. That's worse than my morning wakeup call.
I am a morning person, but since I've moved to Alexandria a stupid Cardinal wakes me up at 4:30. How do I know its a cardinal? My co-worker at work has a plastic cardinal that makes accurate bird call when you walk by. Whenever I hear a cardinal and I'm a sleep, I wake up with the thought, "hey that's a cardinal!" in my head. Very annoying.
3 comments:
We've been sans internet for almost a week and a half. I was dying. Then I died even more to catch up with you via your blog. Are you kidding me? Your life is insane. Insanely awesome, that is.
That's really, really cruel. That's worse than my morning wakeup call.
I am a morning person, but since I've moved to Alexandria a stupid Cardinal wakes me up at 4:30. How do I know its a cardinal? My co-worker at work has a plastic cardinal that makes accurate bird call when you walk by. Whenever I hear a cardinal and I'm a sleep, I wake up with the thought, "hey that's a cardinal!" in my head. Very annoying.
wow. I'd say "the right to bear (and use) arms" would apply in this situation. :)
Post a Comment