Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Cheer

Until I have children I will probably never send out a Christmas card. Even then, I probably won't send one out unless my children have discovered a cure for cancer, become the next Hannah Montana or at least won the school spelling bee.

But Christmas shouldn't slip by uncelebrated. A wise elf named Buddy once said, "the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear," so I thought I'd cajole (read: boss) my siblings into a rousing medley to honor the season:



Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year, dear family and friends!

Addendum: don't worry, we are all keeping our day jobs. Except David - he proved way too good at go-go dancing and 'jazz hands' and is considering the pursuit of said activity in 2009.

3 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

The Krebs family just watched your lovely video and we all agree... WE WANT TO SEE DAVID'S BOOBS!!! Oh the horrible fate of the Krebs and Kearls celebrating Christmas in 2 different states...

marlamuppets said...

i'll have to see the video at home since they blocked it at work.
but ELF is my all time favorite christmas movie!!!
sannnnnttaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

green is my favorite color
make WORK your favorite. work is your favorite.

xxxooo marla

Don and Robin Cooper said...

You guys crack me up! It was great to see your siblings on the video! Tell them hello from the KY Coopers! :) Happy New Year!