WHAT? How could this be? Anna and I urged him to look at another table of sweaters. We wandered through them and then back to the first. We urged him to pick out a second because they were on sale. He responded, “how many sweaters do I need?”
We simultaneously responded, “Heresy! Can one have too many sweaters?”
And we convinced him that he NEEDED a second (hey, the economy needed him to need a second as well). As Anna and I continued to paw through the sweater pile (a third, Dad?), we turned around to discover him discover the cool faux bomber jackets. We all allowed that he most definitely needed it for his motorbike riding. We also all allowed that he looked mighty fine in it.
Of note, the men’s section was mostly full of women.
4 comments:
You guys are so funny! Your dad looked great and how could he not with his private shoppers helping him along! Fun times with family are the best.
Whoa, snappy! I'm lovin' the jacket.
Also, it was very wise of you to take Dad with you. This is years of rejected neckties speaking (that one has purple stripes; I can't wear purple stripes, I might as well wear pink!).
Oh Snap! That jacket looks SO good - who picked that out?!
It's sweater season! Unless you want to wear a dirty sweater one day, you'll need seven of them. I used to think more highly of your dad.
Post a Comment