Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hey Google Friend!

You read my blog.

Who are you?  And can you help me?

I want to work at Google. 


I promise to "don't be evil".

I will EVEN start using my gmail address and
forever and ever never ever use my yahoo email account again.

I've applied, I'm networking, I'm doing everything I can...
and have been for a little while now.

If you can help me in the door, I promise I won't embarrass you and I'll do the rest.

Email me at blograchelblog@yahoo.com (again, I'll change it to gmail...)! 

Oh, and I am willing to do Larry and Sergey's laundry.

4 comments:

Cyndie said...

Dear Google Friend:

Rachel is brilliant, and works harder than anyone else I know. She is so un-evil that she sent me beautiful scarves from exotic lands when I had no hair. Hiring her would give Google a sheen of extra goodness and would cause the Chinese government to open its doors to freedom and then give you all the credit.

Testimonially Yours,
SwindleFun

ALYN said...

I heard they have on-site laundry facilities. So that'll make doing laundry easy.

That does sound like the job made for you!

Garrett B said...

Start by doing your own laundry. Baby steps.

david said...

Dear Google Friend:

Rachel is not sympathetic dogs, people who scratch her floor, or pigeons.

Sincerely:

David Kearl