As soon as I admitted wakefulness, I was surrounded by the Snarr Girls and making acquaintance the many many special stuffed friends who also came to DC to visit (yes, they each have a name and Lamby "cries" if s/he isn't fed in a timely fashion. Please note the bottle feeding taking place in the below picture):
I also found out that, mercifully, it is possible to play hide-and-seek without moving and from the comfort of your bed. You volunteer to be "the counter" -from bed- where you get to guess where in the room the giggling is coming from...not quite the same as sleeping, but I got to keep my eyes closed and I wasn't required to move, so it was close enough.Mother-of-the-Year Award people: take note, I'm fixin' to be fierce competition this year...
1 comment:
Welcome to the world of parenting. How do you think we stay sane? By "resting our eyes" every chance we get!
Post a Comment