I went to Costco recently for the first time in a long time. I have two things to say about that place:
You really can buy everything there. I kept looking around for the "buy a kidney" aisle or the section for purchasing children ... of any nationality, size, age or color hair. In packs of 12 or 24...
And speaking of prices, that place is no deal on the average. I followed Anna around with my phone calculator: price per unit you can do better at the local. But darn it if that place isn't so seductive - when you can buy 1001 steak knives or 36lbs of blueberries in the same store as contacts by the armful with window blinds, carpet and couches and ALL of Danielle Steele's novels (literally ALL of them. Like every one ever printed. Everywhere) - who cares what the price is.

No comments:
Post a Comment