
In NY we ate at
Pinkberry. We succumbed to the hype. We paid money for what, it turns out, amounts to fancy yogurt. I'm not even talking fancy-yogurt-that-tastes-like-ice-cream. I mean just that - fancy yogurt (and by fancy I really mean, expensive). I should have known the place was hype when we walked in and, basically, the cast of "500 Days of Summer" was there.
So, for all those people out there considering a stop in, I recommend the following:
- Go to your local grocery store.
- Buy Yo-Plait.
- Add stuff.
Voila - PinkBerry for $.50.
2 comments:
Wait did they put in colored marshmallows or something to make it extra fancy? Or was it just fruit? Because you can buy fruit in yogurt already. If it was colored mini marshmallows maybe it was worth it.
Rachel just made the mistake of getting plain yogurt. My chocolate with oreos and blueberries was quite delicious.
Post a Comment