Saturday, December 12, 2009

I KNOW Him!

I have discovered Santa's Workshop and by passing through "the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then the Lincoln Tunnel" you to can find yourself at a surburbian strip mall in a store named Five Below.

It is a magical place where one can procure something from all four food groups (candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup) as well as fake blood.

Like I said, the most magical place in the world with a gift for everyone.

2 comments:

Greg and Tammy said...

So funny you would mention that movie. You'll appreciate this story more:

They recently announce at our ward party that Santa would be arriving soon, to which I shout in my non-quiet yelling like Tammy voice, "I KNOW HIM!". All I got in return were blank stares. Nothing. Oh well. Guess you have to run in the right circles to get a laugh. :)

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS RACH!! Wish we could be together for the Nativity reading.

susan said...

Nothing in that pile can top my tattoo gun. NOTHING.