Monday, December 27, 2010

Greening

This year the Kearl Family embraced the green movement by repurposing wrapping paper:






















To the point of almost ridiculousness.  Much to my pleasure.

4 comments:

Lisa Sanderson said...

I also like to use newspaper and/or plastic grocery sacks as wrapping paper. Matt considers it the ultimate in laziness, but I've decided that I'm just super green.

Sara said...

Hahaha!! Your wrapping looks like ours!

Jamie Burnett said...

For the past several years I have only used paper, no ribbon or tags. A wide black markers works well. I don't even have to write who it is from because everyone knows by the plain paper, no ribbon and wide black label. It is not only green but saves time too.

MBK said...

Someone once wrapped all her presents in pots. Another year the same someone wrapped all her presents in WalMart plastic bags. I believe the same someone once hid presents on her person to "wrap" them. I would say that the pictures on this blog represent progression on the wrapping front.