What caught my eye was the brail.
And then for nearly my entire flight to Grand Rapids I tried to figure out how and/or why a blind person would (1) know to feel the wall behind a toilet to work the seat protector and (2) wouldn't they be sort of scared to feeling around on a wall in a public bathroom behind a toilet?
Especially if they watch "Bones" because then they'd know what I know which is that the wall is covered in "waste matter".
2 comments:
Sooo. Gross. This calls to mind the study that found that the bottom of your purse is the dirtiest surface in your life (mostly because it spends time on the bottom of the public bathroom floor).
I myself frequently find myself fingering the walls of public bathrooms just in case there is a mysterious texture that I have missed. Nothing like waste matter sprayed wall textures to kick my day off right.
Post a Comment