Sometimes I watch the tv show "Bones". Almost always I regret it because the gross out factor is off the charts. I have at least learned to never ever at all costs watch the first 5 minutes. Even listening can be dicey.
But, I recently watched an episode where one character tells the other that if you don't put the lid down on the toilet then microscopic "waste matter" sprays into the air and covers your toothrbrush.
I'm not sure if it's true, but just sure enough that it is that I got a new toothbrush.
2 comments:
Everytime I use the bathroom now I have the same problem. I think about the spray all over. My only consolation is my toothbrush is far far away. Thanks a lot Bones!
It is in fact a truth. Since I can't trust my children to put the seat down, toothbrushes remain in a drawer or cupboard. I had a coworker who had toothbrush covers. I asked her why she didn't just make sure the toliet lid was down and she looked at me like that thought had never occurred to her.
Post a Comment