Sunday, November 6, 2011

Anna Drives and My Birthday

Brave brave Anna chauffeured Mom and me around England.  She is a dream and somehow figured out how to defy logic and drive on the left side of the road.  I mostly just didn't look at the road or her.  Either one would send my brain into total panic.

But in between staring at the ceiling, floor, or out the right window, we managed to find ourselves at Stonehenge.







Oh, and my birthday.  Well, this is how I feel about my birthday:


But despite turning nearly half a century, it turned out pretty darn good with some chillaxin' time in a "roman" bath that, although great fun, I am fairly sure I will -in the near future- be able to trace a case of the athlete's foot back to, and food.

What birthday isn't complete without athlete's foot and food?  Not a single one I tell you.

No comments: