Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Odds and Ends

!!Warning!! 
This is the post where I gratuitously post pictures 
that I like just because I can. 



Odd End #1: 
We visit a cathedral. 


Odd End #2 and #3: 
Left:  Yes, but of course ... don't we all like to collect Monets...??
Right:  Standing on the grave of one Sir Clementi.  The source of my greatest piano laments.



Odd End #4:
Speaking of graves -- you read it here now: please bury me under as statue of myself lounging.  In my party best.


Odd End #5:
Anna herds.  Have you ever been herded by Anna?  If not, I invite you to dilly dally in her presence.  Soon whatever pointy object she has in her possession will soon be repurposed and used to herd you.


 Case in point - the car key:



Odd End #6:

I may be half a century, but Accessorize can't kick me out yet.  I swear I'm still age-appropriate.  I totally know how to wear their clothes.



Odd End #7:
Not withstanding the previous museum post...I like to follow Anna around art museums to find the weirdest Saint paintings we can find (clue: eyeballs on a plate...).
 

Odd End #8:
Mumzie and I eat delish food.


Odd End #9:
British veterans remembered.



1 comment:

MBK said...

So much to say, but the most important is - why is the saint showing his underpants? SO embarassed for him. I could just die. That is all.