Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bathroom Reading: Thai Style

You notice a sign on the bathroom door. You think, "how funny"...

Until you walk into a stall and find footprints on the toilet seat:

With this realization comes an awareness of what seems to be extensive bathroom signage. Clearly, bigger issues at hand:

3 comments:

bjohnston said...

Apparently toilet seat covers are not yet mainstream. There also appears to be a level of flexibility and athleticism that is no longer wide-spread in the U.S. Hmmmm.

Ali said...

ROFL! I am dying right now! That is the funniest thing I think I have seen in a long time. LOL!!!!!

So glad you stalked your way to my neck of cyber space. I will def. add you to my blog roll so that I can keep better track of what you are up to. Thanks for the recipe. Maybe there is hope for my baking challenges. ;)

Janell said...

Truly terrifying. Although, I think Katie Jayne needs the second sign. I can't tell you how many times...well we'll just leave it at that.