I never tire of Mennonite sightings. After living out here for practically a decade, I shouldn't gawk, but I find them fascinating.
Huh? To Korea? Interesting.
What was Anna doing in Korea? I thought she was considered an "enemy of the state" there.
Okay, so I swear I saw some Mennonites in the Pocatello library. It doesn't have Terry Pratchett books, but it has Mennonites!
Government agents posing as Mennonites are following you. DUCK!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I never tire of Mennonite sightings. After living out here for practically a decade, I shouldn't gawk, but I find them fascinating.
Huh? To Korea? Interesting.
What was Anna doing in Korea? I thought she was considered an "enemy of the state" there.
Okay, so I swear I saw some Mennonites in the Pocatello library. It doesn't have Terry Pratchett books, but it has Mennonites!
Government agents posing as Mennonites are following you. DUCK!
Post a Comment