You wake up from an EIGHT hour "nap" to find your family watching the 4th James Bond movie in a row, eating red vines and chugging strangely addictive Mexican hot chocolate:
A dead computer, feet in the gulf while eating ice cream, interlocking hand dilemmas and a wonderful James Bond marathon with the fam... MAN, have I been missing out on some serious stories!
Rachel!! I have been wondering about you for YEARS! And your parents moved away so the times I make it through Lexington don't even get me an update anymore! Looks like you do have some stories to tell!!
OK, let's be clear. It wasn't four James Bonds. It was Enchanted, Three Amigos, BeetleJuice THEN James Bond. We are an eclectic group with many interests. Not to mention, we polished off many Red Vines, brisket and Mexican apple soda. Good times, good times. You could live in the Middle East for a long time and never have such cosmopolitan and exotic entertainment.
7 comments:
I'm so close...two more days and I'll be chugging along with the best of you!
hello this is yumi.
Sounds like you are having fun!?
I just came back from Japan trip.It was so fun!
So completely random, and yet I can see my family (brothers and dad) doing something similar.
A dead computer, feet in the gulf while eating ice cream, interlocking hand dilemmas and a wonderful James Bond marathon with the fam... MAN, have I been missing out on some serious stories!
Rachel!! I have been wondering about you for YEARS! And your parents moved away so the times I make it through Lexington don't even get me an update anymore! Looks like you do have some stories to tell!!
OK, let's be clear. It wasn't four James Bonds. It was Enchanted, Three Amigos, BeetleJuice THEN James Bond. We are an eclectic group with many interests.
Not to mention, we polished off many Red Vines, brisket and Mexican apple soda. Good times, good times. You could live in the Middle East for a long time and never have such cosmopolitan and exotic entertainment.
Ah, you are so cultured.
Post a Comment