Saturday, June 18, 2011

Humanity


At the office today and I noticed this sweet picture on a colleague’s cubicle wall. We people really aren't that different are we when it's all said and done.  Two stick legs, two stick arms, two eye balls and a smile.


On a related note.  Please examine this picture and then watch the below video.  Note the unnamed fashionista in teal pants.  Again: striking similarity.



3 comments:

MBK said...

Makes a mother proud.

Kim Gardner said...

The video the video the video!!! The only possible improvement would have been you as the fifth girl, pulling cupcakes out of the oven.

Lisa Sanderson said...

I love having the pictures my kids draw up on the fridge. Of course they're far more interested in drawing king kong vs t-rex and spongebob than a family portrait. I think the family portrait might be a girl thing to do.